08 November 2009

Nos.

♫♪♫ I love you
You love me ♪
We are happy family ♫♪
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
Dare you say you love me too~♪♫~

It has been a long time, I'm not updating my blog
Busy come around me
and FB succeed to pursue me to be always online it
It is study week and lots of madness can be seen
student here and there begins to think about what should they do to release tense
and me

I realise that i miss 2 shows that I never miss out during my childhood
Barney and Friends' Show and also a Sesame Street
I do always love the character in Sesame Street - Elmo and Cookies Monster
No wonder at down there, I put up some Elmo's photo
Barney? I have Barney Keychain which I use it together with my scooter's key

Nostalgic

And during the study week
my friends manage to contact each other through facebook
chit chat all around talking about the past
especially during high school and matrix program...
i miss matrix program but I wonder why I never miss high scholl

BILA AKU NAK KAWEN?
so that I may watch barney show and sesame street with my kids

No comments :

Post a Comment