05 September 2009

that's not my name!

i am facing a problem here
actually, they are the one who have the problem
the problem is

"THEY FAILED TO REMEMBER MY NAME OR THE WAY IT IS BEING PRONOUNCED!!!"

19years ago
i got a name as Faiz
the simplest word i think, Faiz
Faiz bin Fuad



during my secondary school
i started to use Fred as my nickname in my social networking
and it does attract some of my friends to call me via that name

but recently
i found out that
Faiz is not an easy word for certain people to remember and pronounce it
as simple as Faiz Fuad
the name is being twisted to other

Faiz Faud/Fares/Farid

and the most worst Faje


I am not made with those call
but I am confuse why is it so hard for people to remember my simple name as simple as Faiz Fuad
rather than saying Faiz Faud? Fares? Farid? and Faje?

for those 4 names, if they called me by that name, definitely I won't turn to them
I only accept
Faiz
Faiz Fuad and my nickname
Fred which I use it in most of my common matter
and as my Trademark now!

No comments :

Post a Comment